Fellows for the 6th Juliana Arejola-Fajardo Workshop sa Pagsurat-Bikol
The Arejola Foundation for Social Responsibility, Inc. announces the ten (10) fellows for the 6th Juliana Arejola-Fajardo Workshop sa Pagsurat-Bikol. They are:
• Johner A. Caneba (Iriga City)
• Troy Christopher V. Carretas (Legazpi City)
• Welbert Cipria (Tabaco City)
• Jan Kevin de Quiros (Naga City)
• Richard Madrilejo (Tabaco City)
• Ma. Bernadette Negrite (Calabanga, Camarines Sur)
• Eileen Nidea-Parrocha (Ragay, Camarines Sur)
• Fe F. Peralta (Pili, Camarines Sur)
• Ryen Paul Sumayao (Pili, Camarines Sur)
• Eduardo E. Uy, Jr. (Gubat, Sorsogon)
The 6th JAFWPB will be held on 23-25 May 2009, at the Caceres Cathecetical Center, Basilica Minore Complex, Balatas Road, Naga City.
The panelists for this year's workshop is composed of writers Carlos A. Arejola, Jose Jason Chancoco, Kristian S. Cordero (workshop director), Victor Dennis Nierva, and Adrian V. Remodo.